- 9-12 Technology Position - Canton-Galva USD 419 is currently accepting applications for 9-12 Technology Position at our Jr./Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. If interested, please complete the Certified Application on the link below. If you have any questions, please contact John Denk, Superintendent at 620-628-4901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Teaching Position - Canton-Galva USD 419 is currently accepting applications for Business teacher at our Jr./Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. If interested, please complete the Certified Application on the link below.
- Substitute/Activity Bus Drivers--Canton-Galva USD 419 is currently accepting applications for Substitute/Activity Bus Drivers. Applicants must have or be willing to get a CDL Drivers license with Passenger and School Bus endorsements.
- Jr./Sr. High School Secretary – We are looking for a Secretary at Canton-Galva Jr/Sr. High School. The position will formally begin on July 22, 2019. Please complete the classified application below if you are interested in this position.
- Teacher Aide – We are looking for a Teacher Aide at Canton-Galva Elementary School for the 2019-2020 school year. The position will begin on August 15, 2019. Please complete the classified application below if you are interested in this position.
The electronic forms do not work well on mobile devices. It is best to complete the forms on a computer.
Certified Application (Principal, Teacher, Counselor) CLICK HERE
Non-Certified/Classified Application (Secretary, Cook, Bus Driver, Custodian, Coach, Teacher Aide, College and Career Advocate) CLICK HERE
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Canton-Galva School District, USD 419 does not discriminate, and is required by law not to discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability in admission, access to, or treatment of its programs and activities. Pursuant to applicable law, disabled individuals shall have equivalent access to the programs, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodation of any facility owned, leased, or operated by the district. Pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title VI of Civil Rights Act of 1964(2000), and the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act of 2001, the Canton-Galva School District, USD 419 does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any education program or activity, including programs, services, facilities, privileges, advantages or accommodations in facilities.
Programs, Activities and Employment:
The Canton-Galva School District, USD 419 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability in the administration of any employment initiative, including hiring, firing, termination, disciplinary procedures, access to or participation in career and technical education, or other related programs and activities.
Inquiries regarding Title IX (1972), Title VI (1964,2000), Age Discrimination Act (1975), Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act (2001), CTE programs, or reports of specific complaints, or alleged discrimination should be referred to:
John Denk OR Office of Civil Rights
109 S. Main, PO Box 317 U.S. Department of Education
Canton, Kansas 67428 8930 Ward Parkway, Suite 2037
Email: email@example.com Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Telephone number: 620-628-4901 Email: OCR.KansasCity@ed.gov
Telephone number 816-268-0550 TTY: 877-521-2172
Disability Related Concerns:
Complaints regarding disabilities and issues under Section 504 and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act and those relating to the provisions of special education services, should be referred to:
John Denk OR Melissa Strathman
109 S. Main, PO Box 317 McPherson Special Education Cooperative
Canton, Kansas 67428 514 North Main
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org McPherson, KS 67460
Telephone: 620-628-4901 Email: email@example.com
Regardless of the means selected for resolving the complaint, the initiation of a complaint of alleged discrimination or misconduct will not cause any negative reflection on the complainant, nor will it affect his/her access to the programs, activities, services, facilities, privileges, advantages or accommodations in facilities provided by the Canton-Galva School District, USD 419.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.