- 7-9 Science and Robotics Teacher for the 2018-19 school year. Candidates must hold a current Kansas teaching license. Salary will be determined upon the individual's experience and the position will remain open until filled. Possible coaching available. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefit (BC/BS) and section 125 plan.
- 7-12 PE/Health Teacher for the 2018-19 school year. Candidates must hold a current Kansas teaching license. Salary will be determined upon the individual's experience. The position will remain open until filled. Possible coaching available. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefit (BCBS), and section 125 plan.
- High School Volleyball Head Coach for the 2018-19 season.
- High School Girls Basketball Head Coach for the 2018-2019 season.
- Freshman Class Sponsor for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Sophomore Class Sponsor for the 2018-2019 school year.
The electronic forms do not work well on mobile devices. It is best to complete the forms on a computer.
Certified Application (Principal, Teacher, Counselor) CLICK HERE
Non-Certified/Classified Application (Secretary, Cook, Bus Driver, Custodian, Coach, Teacher Aide, College and Career Advocate) CLICK HERE
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the policy of USD 419 Canton-Galva to provide equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person working at USD 419 Canton-Galva is to be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status. If you suspect or believe discrimination has occurred contact the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at 1-800-669-4000 or at www.eeoc.gov.
USD 419 Canton-Galva does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals with disabilities, or in any aspect of their operations. USD 419 Canton-Galva also does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices.
This notice is provided as required by Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Questions, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the ADA and Section 504 may be forwarded to the designated ADA and Section 504 Compliance Coordinator: John Denk, Superintendent, P.O. Box 317, Canton, Kansas 67428