Canton-Galva USD 419 Central Office
P.O. Box 317, 109 S. Main
Canton, Kansas 67428
620-628-4901 (P) 620-628-4380 (F)
Follow USD 419 on social media:
- USD 419 @USD419Schools
- CG Jr/Sr High @cgjrsrsh
- CG Elementary @usd419cges
- Superintendent John Denk @cgsupt
- Jeff Collins is in the process of organizing a co-ed Clay Target Shooting Club which is not an extracurricular activity sponsored by the Canton-Galva School District. If your 6 - 12 grade son or daughter would be interested in joining this club, please attend the informational parent meeting on Friday, February 22, at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Jr/Sr High School Commons in Canton.
- Summer sports signups (baseball, softball, tball)
- Check the latest info on sports start times and locations on the CG Athletics page!
Parent and Student Links:
- PowerSchool Parent/Student Log-in
- School Menu
- July 2018 District Newsletter
- 2018-2019 School Year Calendar
- Eagle Power Club
- 2018-2019 Supply List
- Lunch Information
- Curriculum and District Documents
NEXT BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING: Friday, March 8, at 6:00 PM at the Central Office in Canton.
Weight Room Use Information
To encourage greater use of the new weight facility by the public, the Board of Education has revised the fee for the use for the time period of January 1st - May 31st. The cost will be $20 for a swipe card regardless of whether it is for an individual or a family. A swipe card may be purchased at the Central Office during business hours.
Each individual that is planning to use the facility will need to complete both the Par-Q and the Weight Room Assumption of Risk forms. Please click on the links below for the forms. They can also be picked up at the Central Office.
NEW Weight Room Hours are:
Saturday - Sunday 6:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m - 10:00 p.m.
Canton-Galva USD No. 419 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, handicap, or in admission, or access to, or treatment, or employment in, its programs or activities. Any questions regarding the schools compliance with Title VI, Title IX, ADA, or Section 504 or individuals with questions or concerns about accessibility may be directed to the superintendent of schools, who may be reached at 109 S. Main, Canton, KS 67428, 620-628-4901.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.